She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;264511 said:
Bwahahahaha Mike went in Cindy's back door! :rofl:
:rofl: That is NOT what I said! You're gonna get us banned, dude!

Andrew_bram;264513 said:
You said it not me lol.
Yeah, cuz it was spelled correctly, and used proper grammar!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;264917 said:
Ya it's small though. This one has spot for ph probe and dual chamber
I retro'd a ph spot for mine. Lol size does matter. I think you'll be happy once you get it dialed in. My tank is really stable. I've made a few adjustments of course but small ones. I think you can set and forget for weeks or even months! Make small changes, check your calcium and alk weekly(not more) and manually dose your 2 part if params are low. Then make another small adjustment. Once it is dialed in you are golden.

Start with 10 bubbles per min. of Co2 and 40 drips of effluent per min and go from there. Just keep the ratio the same. i am doing this even though I have it hooked to the reef keeper. my ph in the chamber seems to stay at 6.5 Both Mike and Doug gave me this same advice. Both of them have killer tanks.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;264923 said:
Can't wait now I need help pluming it in
What do you need help with? Pretty straight forward. I could help this weekend more likely than not.

Ha e you decided on the t5 combo yet? I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any choice. They are only supplemental and you can always change some settings on the AI if the color is off to your eyes.

I'd also add some live rock to your sump if you can. Even if it starts out dead. Just do it slowly. Like 1 rock every other week. Maybe dose some of one of the many bacterias on the market as you do it.

You'll love the reactor! Just checked my alk. Solid! No movement at all this week.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I am contemplating algae scrubber and maybe some rubble in sump. As far as the reactor goes I have to wait till I can afford media. T5 supplement I am torn on. There are so many options my head may explode lol.