The DR.'s 215 build!!! Finally... :/

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
He looks like he was teaching. He even has the finger out and the student texting and not paying attention.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MuralReef;248826 said:
He looks like he was teaching. He even has the finger out and the student texting and not paying attention.
you'll notice that you weren't paying attention. on your phone!

thunder, that's true! we no mess around! lol

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
That's what I was commenting on Doc! I never get texts and the moment you step up to the podium I start acting like an 8th grade girl!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: The DR.'s 215 build!!! Finally... :/

MuralReef;248940 said:
That's what I was commenting on Doc! I never get texts and the moment you step up to the podium I start acting like an 8th grade girl!
You weren't squealing or figety at all.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

I placed the stand in the family room last night. Is this a good spot for it? It's replacing the 120 on the right side of the 2nd pic. I'm worries the scale is too much for the room. Any thoughts on placement are appreciated. Don't want to go thru this and hate where it is.

We will be moving some other stuff when the 120 is gone.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Allot of natural light in that room. Did you ever have an issue with algae in the 120gal? It appears that the 120 being blocked by an entertainment center? Can you do that with the 215? I'm sure you have blinds on the windows though. Just my thoughts.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

A few weeks in the spring and fall the 120 gets about 20 min of full sun. I've got no algae! Go figure. The room is actually pretty dark after 9 or so. Just happened to be up. Also usually have a couple if big plants in front of the window.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the more prominent location! You're gonna turn that chair around so you can sit and stare at your tank, right?

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

CindyL;249189 said:
I like the more prominent location! You're gonna turn that chair around so you can sit and stare at your tank, right?
Ooh yea! That's be the captain chair.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

I was thinking of filling it, then checking for level, emptying and then repeat. Is this the process?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;249192 said:
I was thinking of filling it, then checking for level, emptying and then repeat. Is this the process?

It is if your name is Andrew. :rofl: