WP40 Group Buys

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;259919 said:
Paypal transfer should hit my account weds and ill be paying then. Pumps should be here mid to end of next week and ill be bringing them up
SWEET! Can't wait to get mine in my tank.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ReeferMatt;260233 said:
Are you going to be at the BBQ on Sunday?
Sorry, won't make BBQ.

pumps however haves been shipped and are expected Thursday and I will be delivering next Saturday to park meadows mall

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are they here yet??

JK (kinda). Thanks for setting up this group buy. I know they're a lotta work. What time are you at Park Meadows next Saturday? I gotta do the Warrior Dash out at Copper in the afternoon, so I'm hopin' you're there in the morning...

Hey guys. Im sorry im sure this question has been answered before but ive been to busy to check the threads past couple months.

For those of yawl that got more than one of these, what's your views on running them in the same tank? They dont slave like mp's correct? Do they sync up well timing wise? I love the one I got in the first group buy, but wouldn't complain with a little more umph ;). Just wondering other people's experience.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Alrighty, 1st 8 pumps are in house. I have also updated the original thread to reflect what I know (or have read in the pickup thread) to be picked up and by whom. Please verify. If there are other arrangements I;m unaware of please fill me in. Also, If you still owe fees, please ensure you have it at pick up or arrange for the person picking up for you to cover it for you. Phone or paypal'ing the balance is ok (paypal you pay fee or add the 3% to what you send or I can take a card over the phone for 2%) and cash is always king lol. I will be showing up at Park Meadows mall at about 10:15 on saturday until about 11:15. Shipping is an option and is $7.45 for next day with USPS. Please confirm here if you will be picking up yourself, having someone pick up for you (please send name and contact info in pm so I know who to expect for you) or if you would prefer or need shipping. Other than that....see you guys saturday. :D

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yOdaddy;261613 said:
See you sat. Please don't forget my lights as well thx!
Lights??? My mind is bottled at the complexity of this request lol j/k i shouldnt forget, though it is documented in my medical records thati have memory loss...i think anyways....!