Yes I did it-Yes I'm doing it-Will continue to update this thread so recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Southies: I will be at 104th and i-25 tomorrow after work (6pmish). If any of you that are looking/pming about gear want to pick it up from there around that time please let me know before 1030 tonight so I can load it into the car.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase might have an idea on pricing for tat kold sterile you are researching since he has one

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Sorry won't be able to meet ya for that one. Still hoping for Sunday.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;97873 said:
Sorry won't be able to meet ya for that one. Still hoping for Sunday.
You don't qualify anyways...i don't transport live things as they would sit in a bag all day while at work. =)...ha ha..you still have to drive. =p

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
LotusElise;97868 said:
Boogie, where are you located? I need a couple of large pieces of LR and would like to come take a look at what you have.

Beautiful Loveland Colorado. Make a day of it! Visit our many parks and rest homes. =)

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97874 said:
You don't qualify anyways...i don't transport live things as they would sit in a bag all day while at work. =)...ha ha..you still have to drive. =p
Bla bla

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know what time some of you are planning on coming by tomorrow please. PM/text or call.

Thanks,
Mark
970-222-5623

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you are going to be past noon please let me know as I have a few errands to run today.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kold sterile water filtration unit - $150.00 Filters don't look too old

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank sold, Dry rock sold. Still have lots of LR. Will be adding a 20ish gallon cube/tank/stand/sump/pump here as soon as I can get some pics up.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for buying it. =). Might be able to sell the dog for $10.00 per pound...i.e..lots.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;98167 said:
Thanks for buying it. =). Might be able to sell the dog for $10.00 per pound...i.e..lots.
I was just telling Megan (my roommate your old dog groomer) I was going to visit you. She was telling about your pup.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;98169 said:
I was just telling Megan (my roommate your old dog groomer) I was going to visit you. She was telling about your pup.
?? my dog?? Think he went to petsmart or pet co once or twice for a bath when he was a pup but..that was three years ago and he hasn't needed one since.. =)...Or you talking about the daycare spa hes been to in Berthoud?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;98171 said:
?? my dog?? Think he went to petsmart or pet co once or twice for a bath when he was a pup but..that was three years ago and he hasn't needed one since.. =)...Or you talking about the daycare spa hes been to in Berthoud?
Petco. She said she recognized you when she picked up the sump from you for me while back.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;98245 said:
Hmmm...what to do...what to do?

I am thinking you let me have free of charge the LED's above that cube !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.