• 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
One thing that would be interesting..if Gonzo could record his parameters for his grow out of them.
(don't tell anyone what they are)

At the end of this I would be interested in knowing if the zoa's have better growth going from his tank to a tank with similar parameters. Or if something completely different ended up working better. Maybe Gonzo even saves himself 1 polyp and could be the control...just to see how we fare compaired to him.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If we can increase the frag count, I'd likely have them in Parker. I'm working on logistics, and will likely pu from Gonzo, then work my way back South to Parker, and could make stops along the way.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I live in Parker so that may be easy to figure out for my pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
sounds perfect for me, you're right up the road from me man!

Let me know whens convenient for you, I can swing by if thats easer too.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think Gonzo is way North, Greely-ish?

I plan on making a drive, and will do stops along I-25 from there heading to South Park Meadows area. Hopefully we can coordinate everyone picking up along the way, or from others getting theirs. It'll be a bit tricky, but we'll have to figure out how to make it happen :)

Gonzo (Josh) is working to cut this afternoon, so we should have a better idea of timing once he's done.

Last edited by a moderator:

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Munch;293273 said:
Ok, I wanted something new and exclusive since it seemed like most were interested in higher end zoas. So the proposed frag will be Gonzo's latest creation: A.L. Rainbows!

I'm committing to 15 entries, so we have 3 spots left as of this post.

This is great, I already asked Gonz about this one when I thought we got to pick. Very happy.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Count me in!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry just saw that you had all spots filled. Will root for the team from the sidelines as the waterboy.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I initially asked Gonzo for 15, he's working on those. I have a request in for additional, so we'll know in the next day or so how that looks.

I'm hoping for 25 total so we can all play!

Everyone on the list after 15 is tentative.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Gonzo! I will tentatively be the waterboy then :)