• 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good news everyone, everyone on the list, is in! I'll add 3 more spots for now, so if 3 more are interested, post up.

Also, I'm coordinating with Josh getting these cut, I'm anticipating a pickup this week, probably Saturday (depending on Josh's recommendations). So plan accordingly on payment, I'll be able to take paypal, or cash if we're meeting up along I-25 on the pickup day.

If you need to back out, do it now, as I'm fronting your purchase on your initial post from this thread. If your name is on the list on page 1, a frag is being purchased on your behalf! Thanks!

If you have questions, please PM me ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
This should be a lot of fun. Thanks Josh for the killer frags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there a plan in the event of a tie? Split the pot evenly?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can meet u at Loveland 402 exit park and ride, just let me know when

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;293405 said:
Is there a plan in the event of a tie? Split the pot evenly?

Yes, winners will split - see rule 7. I know this will be tough, we may have to split hairs for what's a baby head vs full head. If anyone has suggestions, lets try to decide now before we have to arm-wrestle for the winners to decide.

I moved the rules to the first post to make it easier to find. It'll be updated as needed up until we start the contest.

I don't see my name on the list, if you can please add. Thanks!

Ghxst;293304 said:
Please add me to the list. I was contemplating it last night but after reading the part with posting data about the grows, I want to be part of this SCIENCE!

Can't wait for the end result and data either way.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got you in Doc! And we have room for 3 more, but tomorrow will likely be the "cut-off" literally! So after the 30 is filled up, we're done!

I'm having Josh (Gonzo) cut 30 heads, the plan is to pick them up from him as soon as they are healed, so we're shooting for this weekend. We should think about coordination, if people are unavailable, we'll need to figure that out and drop their frag with someone close by to deliver. I'm a solid hour from Josh, so I'll drive up, collect them all, and plan stops on my way back South. It's going to take some coordination on everyone's parts, so please bear with me.

Ideally, I'd like to confirm the frags whether 1, 1 1/2, 2 etc in size, then draw, and assign them randomly. Once this is done, those close up North can meet at Gonzos, or I'll drop at a set point. I'll work on a delivery schedule along I-25 with times, in-order to give people time to plan. Again, if all goes well with the cut, and heals are looking good, we'll shoot for Sunday, I'm flexible and can delay as needed, so I plan on following Josh's recommendations on when they are ready.

So to start, shoot me a paypal at smonchunski@hotmail.com - please send as a gift for $20, or $21 if you need to use a credit card to cover fees. The additional change will go into the pot. I'll have final number's once everyone has settled up. If for some reason you cannot paypal, contact me directly -we'll figure something out, check cash, whatever :)

Also, please include your screen name on the paypal to make it easy to track who's paid. I'll post updates to the first post with whom I've received $$ from.

My gf freaked when I came in and told her I just bought 30 frags :)

Again, if anyone has questions, or suggestions, I'm open so hit me up pm, email, or tele 303.506.8790.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PS, double check I have you on the list if you pm'd me or posted in this thread.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha...stick contest, Winnie the Pooh?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
In post 93, but I'll add to first to make it easy to find as well

So to start, shoot me a paypal at smonchunski@hotmail.com - please send as a gift for $20, or $21 if you need to use a credit card to cover fees. The additional change will go into the pot. I'll have final number's once everyone has settled up. If for some reason you cannot paypal, contact me directly -we'll figure something out, check cash, whatever