180g tank and stand. FREE!!! (please read all of the post)

N1tew0lf1212

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up a 180g tank from another member on here. Unfortunately I am gonna have to let it go due to some medical issues with my wife. Just no time to get it rolling and I don't want it sitting around not being used. Live in Loveland Co. I got it for free so it only seems fair to let it go for the same. It will be tank, stand, sump.

FREE you must come and load it I can help but would suggest bringing 1 or 2 additional people. Love the tank and absolutely wish I could keep it. Just not in the cards at the moment with everything going on.

Tank measurements: 58.5in L x 28.5in T x 23.5in W.

Sump: 40g breeder(needs a reseal on one baffle and cleaned)

Stand measurements: 5ft 1/2in long x 48in wide x 41in tall

!!!Want to be clear this does not include any equipment.!!!

I do have some black box LEDS that I would be interested in letting go to get you rolling for lighting these will be 20$ a light and we can go through them if interested. Might have some other misc items as well that we could work a deal on.(heaters,wavemakers,skimmer and pumps)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Attachments

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up a 180g tank from another member on here. Unfortunately I am gonna have to let it go due to some medical issues with my wife. Just no time to get it rolling and I don't want it sitting around not being used. Live in Loveland Co. I got it for free so it only seems fair to let it go for the same. It will be tank, stand, sump.

FREE you must come and load it I can help but would suggest bringing 1 or 2 additional people. Love the tank and absolutely wish I could keep it. Just not in the cards at the moment with everything going on.

Tank measurements: 58.5in L x 28.5in T x 23.5in W.

Sump: 40g breeder(needs a reseal on one baffle and cleaned)

Stand measurements: 5ft 1/2in long x 48in wide x 41in tall

!!!Want to be clear this does not include any equipment.!!!

I do have some black box LEDS that I would be interested in letting go to get you rolling for lighting these will be 20$ a light and we can go through them if interested. Might have some other misc items as well that we could work a deal on.(heaters,wavemakers,skimmer and pumps)

Let me know if you have any other questions.
I might be interested, I need to discuss with my Fiance first.