Breaking down 75 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank-Everything for sale

So, I have a gigantic list of everything below with prices and descriptions. The best way to reach me is to call (phone number at bottom of post).

If you see a price that looks too high and can justify it, I will listen. However, I am going to be generally rigid on the prices- I feel like they are fair or low.

Here we go (and please let me know if you have any questions or need more details- I would be more than happy to talk with you. In most cases, I will have very specific answers to any of your questions)...

-all equipment is about 6.5 months old (this is how long the tank has been running).
-in most cases, I have the paperwork and boxes

[250.00] 75 Gallon AGA “reef ready” tank with built in overflow- it was 300.00 plus 70.00 overflow kit plus tax new. There is one visible scratch about 3 inches long at the top right corner on the front panel of the glass- there are 2 other scratches that are really not as noticeable. Otherwise, the tank is in “like-new” condition. Comes with overflow kit (bulkheads, etc.) installed. I’ll give you the plumbing for free if you want it.

[150.00] AGA pine stand (footprint is 48 inches by 18 inches)- It’s the typical brown color (not too dark, not too light). Paid 220.00 plus tax new. Child safety locks installed on doors

[200.00] ASM G2 Needle wheel Protein Skimmer- Paid 300.00 plus tax new

[200.00] T5 HO 6X54W bulb fixture with great, middle-aged bulbs- it is an off brand, but it has really shiny individually contoured reflectors around each bulb. The clam seems happy on the sand bed- very bright light. I have Geisemin (spell?) bulbs- 3 aqua blues and 3 actinic pluses. The color looks a lot like my other tank which had a Radium metal halide bulb- white with a crisp blue tint. The bulbs are 6 months old- paid 150.00 for them. Paid 210.00 plus tax for the fixture and hanging kit. The fixture comes with the bulbs, of course. The fixture is about the size of the footprint of my 75 gallon tank- so the light is spread out really well.

[20.00] Jager 200W heaters. I have two of them

[50.00] Mag Drive 7 (used for return pump) I still have the filter sock.

[20.00] Korallia Evolution (the new series)- does 750 gph

[100.00] Bulk reef supply 75gpd RO/DI 5 stage Chloramine filter unit. Carbon filters have a little less than half their life left. DI is color changing- most of the visible stuff is still good. Comes with all of the paper work, instructions, filter wrench, multiple cold water tap options, extended wastewater line. I’ll throw in a hand-held TDS meter and extra freezer line with it. I paid 190.00 plus shipping.

[5.00] Salifert ALK test kit- maybe 1/3-1/2 of the tests remaining.

[5.00] Salifert Calcium test kit- maybe ¼- 1/3 of the tests remaining

[15.00] Salifert Nitrate test kit (does low range)- all but 10ish of the tests remaining

[25.00] Salifert Magnesium test kit- only used twice

[15.00] Refractometer- recently calibrated using scientific grade equipment
[12.00] Bulk reef supply lignite carbon- 2/3 of a 3 pound jar remaining

[5.00] Revive coral clean- from Julian Sprung. About ¾ of the bottle remaining

[35.00] Reef Crystals- I have 3 of the 4 bags of the 200 gallon box remaining, plus a little of the 4th bag. Tested at 35 ppm : DKH: 13 Ca: 455 ppm

[20.00] Instant Ocean 160 gallon bucket- about ½ left. Tested at 35 ppm: DKH: 12.75 Ca: 370 ppm

[5.00] Reef Chili Coral Food- most of little jar remains. Includes target feeder.

[20.00] Bulk Reef Supply 2-part solution. “Pharmaceutical Grade” Calcium chloride, soda ash (baked baking soda), and Magnesium Sulfate. Have about half of a half gallon jar left of each.

[5.00] Gallon jug of pre-made Magnesium solution to match sea-water. Never been used. This is much cheaper than buying it from a store, plus you get a gallon jug.

[5.00] Siphon with shut-off valve.

[5.00] Old heater used for making saltwater- either 150 or 200W

[15.00] Maxi-jet 1200

[5.00] Kent scraper with plastic blade and a long handle, PLUS a Petsmart algae pad on a stick

[5.00] 10 reef plugs plus a bit of coral glue

[varies] Various other stuff: nets, tubing, measuring stuff, netting, etc. Make an offer.

(303) 498-9515
Dave

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
where in denver?