1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Dueling Torches

Discussion in 'LPS (Large Polyp Stoines)' started by Lone_wolff, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Lone_wolff

Lone_wolff Copepod

Hey everyone,

Pretty new to this game and just trying to get a little clarification re: euphylias and placement of different kinds. My understanding(if you can call it that) is that hammers can be with hammers, torches with torches, etc. but I’m not really finding much clarity regarding torches with hammers or frogspawn and how they all get along. Trying to plan out a garden and want to make sure I don’t mess anything up. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

2. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

General rules is, hammers and frogspawn are fine next to each other, but torches can not go near either of them, and can only go next to other torches.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Erin, ianryd and Lone_wolff like this.
  3. SUS

SUS Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a torch next to and touching my frogspawn. They get along fine

Erin and Lone_wolff like this.
  4. SUS

SUS Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

That said, I’m sure it varies coral to coral and is hit or miss

Lone_wolff likes this.