1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free Stuff - Sump, Fuge Light, LUX Meter

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jda123, Nov 27, 2021.

1. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Sump is 36 x 12h x 14wide. Has some baffles and plenty of holes of which all have bulkheads and are plugged.

Mars Hydry Chaeto Light - Red and Blue looking.

Standard LUX meter - better than nothing if you don't have a PAR meter.

Going to recycle next week if nobody wants it. I am in Longmont and can leave stuff on the porch if you send me a PM.

eShopps filter sock thingy. Supposed to just bolt onto the side? I dunno. I don't use filter socks.

IMG_3678.JPG

2. jda123

Mars Aqua Chaeto Light Gone

3. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ll grab the lux meter. I’m on shift though and won’t be off till next weekend.

4. jda123

Hollar at me when you want me to leave it out. No problem.

JuanGutz likes this.
  5. Royal Gamma keeper

Royal Gamma keeper Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

If you still have the sump I can swing by and pick it up. Best way to make contact?