Hello, I'm new!

fonduecat

Cleaner Shrimp
Hello, my name is Krista and I'm brand new to these forums and very new to the hobby. After spending hours online looking for advice on things I decided it would be best to join a community where I have a one-stop shop for help and to hear about all the amazing things everyone else is doing with their tank(s). Also, people who are local (I'm in Thornton) who can recommend great place to get new fish and corals. I currently have a 75 gallon and am excited about where to go from here. I currently have 2 TR clowns, a yellow watchman with his best friend the candy cane pistol shrimp, and a tri-color wrasse.

Main thing that brought me here is that I recently lost a yellow tang to ich and am exploring what to do (since my hospital/quarantine tank seems to nearly kill every fish that goes in.)

fonduecat

Cleaner Shrimp
Here are the goby and shrimp friends. I could spend hours watching them, they are so funny!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello.

Get the QT tank ready ASAP. Put a sponge filter in your regular sump so that you always have bacteria ready for a QT. What is the issue with it? Does it just need cycled. Open a new post with all of the specs/stats and we can help.

In your area, I would recommend Elite Reef. You can find them on the sponsor's page.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vdubjetta01

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

For being new to the hobby, your smart to already have a qt tank setup. Post in the other section for some help lots of knowledgeable ppl on here.

Welcome! I can highly recommend Elite Reef and Liquid Kingdom as well as Mindblowing Corals for sure. Can't wait to see more as you go along. There are some super smart people on here so you will always find answers (maybe not the ones you want but the ones you need lol).