1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Looking for “not high end” zoas and torch

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by apex_seeking, May 8, 2022.

1. apex_seeking

apex_seeking Copepod

So I’ve got a fairly new tank but it’s time to start getting it stocked.

I would like to grab some bright zoas and the names don’t matter. I’m not into designer, just cool looking colors and patterns.

I’d also like to grab a torch or two to get the center piece in place, I just don’t want to drop a $200 frag into the newer tank, so I’m looking for cost effective stocking here.

Really, I’m looking to get some hardier corals in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

2. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I've got some frogspawn and yellow scroll that survived 2 partial and 2 nearly complete tank crashes that I'll sell for pretty cheap. Doesn't get much hardier than these two outside weeds you don't want in your tank. Also got some paly's that aren't particularly colorful, but you can just have those free. Kinda look like browned out utter chaos.

Sent from my SM-G986U using MASC mobile app

3. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

7B3A1D46-2939-4B7F-A79C-86DCBF520605.jpeg BADAF502-B521-406A-B565-53E30013C57E.jpeg Have some higher end stuff if interested

apex_seeking likes this.
  4. apex_seeking

apex_seeking Copepod

Oh, I’m interested, I just don’t want to drop one of those beauties in a new tank. Not yet. But I’ll keep you in mind.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  5. jbanman14

jbanman14 Copepod

I can help with both of these. Let me know if interested still.

6. apex_seeking

apex_seeking Copepod

Pm sent