1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Need a bunch of rock

Discussion in 'Rock' started by zombie, Apr 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I just bought etiomos's 60 cube and need probably 40 lb of dry rock for aquascape? Anybody have a large stash lying around that they want to thin down?

Sent from my SM-G986U using MASC mobile app

JuanGutz likes this.
  2. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Not dry but I have some live rock fs $4 lb

Haddonisreef likes this.
  3. zombie

It doesn't really matter to me if it's live or dry, but Im trying to find rock more at the sub $1/lb since I intent to break it up with a chisel and build a negative space scape with it like the BRS videos.

4. Craigar

Craigar Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 200 lbs that’s clean. I muratic acid washed I will take 300 for it all

5. Craigar

Craigar Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Pics

Attached Files:

6. zombie

Might take you up on part of it if this guy in Greeley doesn't pan out (he wants $40 for 50lbs). I only need between 40 and 60 lbs.

7. Stithe

Stithe Copepod

I have hundreds of pounds too... both live or dry. In Ft Collins area. $1 per pound is fine by me.

8. zombie

Found a bunch. Mods please close