New Site is live!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya Im thinking its a server issue, not the forums. I was tinkering with it a bit last night and ended up breaking worse, so Ill be digging into that and see if I cant sort out what the issue is

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Okay did a little test/experiment. I took the same image which originally is a 5000x3000 6mb file and made copies. All a different size and half with compression, half without, and I determined that it is not filesize which is the issue but image dimensions are. I found that any image over 3801+px in either direction loads to 100% but never finishes. This occurs even if the file was heavily compressed so it was only 70kb. Im assuming some mobile devices might have stricter 'hidden' limits too but any image under 3800px loads fine for me regardless of file size.

Currently I only have the file size set as a limit on the uploads so no idea why there seems to be an mystery limit on image dims, but Im looking into it

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Finally figured out how to purge the old, and get the new 'user title ladder' setup again. So you may have noticed the title under your name change. The titles that were showing were carried over from vb5, but they were static and wouldn't update based on post counts.

Club members now have the option in their profile settings to override the player title ladder with their own custom title if they so choose. Otherwise users will be able to climb the post count ladder once again.

The ladder currently looks like this
View attachment 10281

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
You need to set your timezone in your profile prefrences

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya we carried over all the set signature data. I noticed a few of those, like yours, that came over with the migration. Likely the sig had been disabled on vb5 but the info was still there.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Just an FYI, but Facebook integration is setup and active.
Club Members can now associate your FB account to your MASC account and be able to login with either
To do so you need to add it to your profile as an External Account and then you should be able to use the login with facebook button
Let me know if you have any questions or issues with it

Last edited by a moderator: