1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Nicky J's Reefer 250

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Nick Judson, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Nick Judson

Nick Judson Copepod

Successfully moved the tank to my new place in Arvada on Friday. I bagged my corals and critters individually which I hadn't done for past moves and I think everything lived. Went barebottom in the process planning to go full SPS mode now that I failed on an anemone tank.

Attached Files:

2. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Nice work. Looking good. Moving a tank is always so stressful.
    Thanks again for the blenny. He is doing great and exploring around his big new home

3. scmountain

scmountain Amphipod Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

no one gives you the appreciation you deserve after a tank move, unless they have moved one too.
    Well done!!! :beercheers:

neil82 and Haddonisreef like this.
  4. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Come on don’t accept failure on the nem tank!!! Learn and go back to drawing board the bond between clowns and nemes is what got me in the hobby many moons ago!! Great job on the move always a stressful situation!

Nick Judson and SynDen like this.
  5. Nick Judson

Nick Judson Copepod

You're right on the nems - part of what got me into the hobby as well. I could see a bubble tip making it's way in once things settle and I finally beat this cyano.

6. Nick Judson

Nick Judson Copepod

7. scmountain

scmountain Amphipod Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I will keep my nem thoughts to myself... THEYRE EVERYWHERE!!!!