The time has come :( selling 170 gallon tank

The time has come and i have decided sell my my 170 gallon Red Sea 650. Just too much going on to keep up with the maintenance.

This tank has been running for 6 years and was a year old when I picked it up. Selling for $2000 as I want it to go to a good home and not piece it out. You will also need to move it yourself.

Tried to reset my commitment and just can’t make it happen. Recently purchased a new AI Hydra 32 in December and two Hydra 26 lights that are 3 years old. There is too much to list but started with a few and a lot of extras including chemicals.

About a Year old Red Sea skimmer
Chiller
Maxcap 5 stage RODI with new filters
two clones
Holly grail torch
Euphillia Frog spawn
Duncan
Green trumpet

Long spine urchin
40 watt UV Sterilizer

Posted before competing. Can’t upload pi
The time has come and i have decided sell my my 170 gallon Red Sea 650. Just too much going on to keep up with the maintenance.

This tank has been running for 6 years and was a year old when I picked it up. Selling for $2000 as I want it to go to a good home and not piece it out. You will also need to move it yourself.

Tried to reset my commitment and just can’t make it happen. Recently purchased a new AI Hydra 32 in December and two Hydra 26 lights that are 3 years old. There is too much to list but started with a few and a lot of extras including chemicals.

About a Year old Red Sea skimmer
Chiller
Maxcap 5 stage RODI with new filters
two clones
Holly grail torch
Euphillia Frog spawn
Duncan
Green trumpet

Long spine urchin
40 watt UV Sterilizer

Struggle posing photos but please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Angelo

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My friend Kyle is looking for help moving this tank if anyone is interested in helping. He's willing to throw in some high end coral to helpers. Here's a sample but he's has a bunch of stuff that he could bring. Here's his number 224-645-5142 Tank is in Broomfield

Frankenstein Bounce
Powerball Bounce
Bubonic Bounce
Sunkist
Tequila sunrise

Bigbird with Kermit zoas
Gold torch
Joker Torch

Sent from my SM-S906U using MASC mobile app

N1tew0lf1212

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
My friend Kyle is looking for help moving this tank if anyone is interested in helping. He's willing to throw in some high end coral to helpers. Here's a sample but he's has a bunch of stuff that he could bring. Here's his number 224-645-5142 Tank is in Broomfield

Frankenstein Bounce
Powerball Bounce
Bubonic Bounce
Sunkist
Tequila sunrise

Bigbird with Kermit zoas
Gold torch
Joker Torch

Sent from my SM-S906U using MASC mobile app
I can help depending on the day. What day is he planning on?