1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Vampires in Drag Zooanthids - Free with Donation

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jda123, Nov 23, 2021.

1. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I am getting overrun with these. If you want some, give a donation to MASC or to Mural & Jodis Shark Tank and I will let you a good clump outside on my porch for you to pickup... about 10 ish, but probably more. If you want more (I can do 100 if somebody wants), then donate some more and I will pull out some more. Totally honor system on this deal since I think that everybody knows that reef karma is the worst, and best.

Stock photo since I just cleaned out my frag tank and it looks like a Feburary Colorado Blizzard:
    Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 5.10.29 PM.png

I am in Longmont. Reply or send me a PM if interested.

zatch likes this.
  2. takayan

takayan Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Pm sent

3. Reeferbeau

Reeferbeau Copepod

4. Reeferbeau

Reeferbeau Copepod

5. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

6. Terry Fox

Terry Fox Copepod

7. Terry Fox

Terry Fox Copepod

Anyone from Denver area headed up that way? I could chip in for gas.