125 Gallon Reef Ready entire set up

I have decided to leave the hobby, while it has been fun, life leads me in another direction. I would like to sell the entire setup if possible. I will consider parting out if no one will take the whole setup.

$1500 OBO

About the setup:
This is a 125 gallon that has been up and running for about 4 years. The tank is drilled with a bean animal overflow which currently runs down to my basement to an old 55 gallon that I re-siliconed also around 4 years ago. The stand was store bought and the canopy was home made. The stand is in need of a little repair of the trim work, or the trim could just be removed. Items included:
  • 125 gallon tank with rock and sand
  • 55 gallon refugium with rock rubble
  • Jebao DCT-12000 return pump
  • 2x Jebao DC circulation pump
  • 4 fish - Tomini Tang, Cardinal fish, Royal Gramma basslet, ocellaris clownfish
  • Multiple coral, including Candy apple scoly
  • Carpet anemone
  • Reef octopus Classinc-200 INT (has a crack in the body which does not affect functionality)
  • Homemade lights using Cree LEDs and aluminum heatsinks. Comes with extra drivers and power supply, currently controlled with an Arduino
Additionally, there is tons of additional items up for grabs that can be included. Anything you don't take will just get thrown out. This includes things like, extra pumps for water changes, auto top-off system, 10 gal quarantine tank, pipes and fittings, 30 gal water change Brute trash can for water change water, ect.

I have a bunch of bags, buckets, Styrofoam coolers to help move things.
I would prefer not to move anything, but I do have a truck and can help pack things up for transport if necessary.