WTT my Lobo

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have what was sold to me as a Lobo but then later was told it was a Trachy then told again that it was a lobo. Honestly I'm just not sure what it is. Its a brain of some sort. lol.

I really like this coral but its a little big and aggresive for my nano and it taking too much real estate. I would like to trade for some nice Zoas or cash is fine too but not sure what its worth. Its about the size of a baseball when closed at night and a little closer to softball size during the day. Has 8-9 mouths on it and eats very well. It came from a MH VHO system and personally I think it looked better under those than LED. It took a few weeks for it to acclimate to LED but it doing well now. These pics are all LED

Day lights

Feedng

Actinics:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me likey! Don't have a lot of real estate yet but could do a trade or cash. How much you looking for? Could do a little of both if you want.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats sounds good!

Honestly I just dont know whats it worth though maybe gonzz or reefkoi could say whats it worth then take 20-30% off that dono?. I want to give a good deal if we do cash but dont want to completely give it away either. Anyone have any ideas on what a good but fair price would be? This was a piece that was lumped in with about 8 others I bought from a guy getting out of the hobby so no idea what it would have been all by itself.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
15-20 dollars sounds fair. =)...lol...

let me know, maybe we could set something up for you to take a trip up north and pick something(s). ;)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sure. I'll take some cell phone pics tonight (as long as I remember-im old) and send them your way.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If Boogie don't take it can I be next in line? I can trade and or give some cash. Going to have some pink panther chalice frags here soon.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;113696 said:
If Boogie don't take it can I be next in line? I can trade and or give some cash. Going to have some pink panther chalice frags here soon.
Ooooh I have been wanting a chalice. Boogie has dibs but I'll let you know for sure.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Take his chalice Kal, its all good. =)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It matches my pink and white one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah mine is really pink, just dosen't have that blue hue. It does have a faint green hue to it when it really happy. Look at that macro thread I started.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is a picture.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;113800 said:
Who me? *waves hand* Ahhh shucks.... :rolleyes: lol