120w LED chines fixture GB (reorder

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did she take the lights as well. If not I will take a one cord and turn it into a two cord. However if she took the lights as well, never mind.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you still have the single cord that will be way easier then paying us back. I know I can rig it up to be a duel cord unit.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;93918 said:
If you still have the single cord that will be way easier then paying us back. I know I can rig it up to be a duel cord unit.
Well if you get it and are able to make yours a 2 cord and don't burn down your house will you do mine too? LOL I can pay you or give a frag and get parts etc but want to wait till you do one first.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I looked at Daniels the other day and it looks super easy, just a little drilling and soldering and bamn it done.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
so after debating i have decided to use my t-5`s instead of these leds if anyone wants one that did not get one let me know i am asking what i have invested into it $170.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;93973 said:
so after debating i have decided to use my t-5`s instead of these leds if anyone wants one that did not get one let me know i am asking what i have invested into it $170.
I got charged 180 -_- nice...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;93973 said:
Is it due to the 2:1 color you where getting? A little to blue?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
specs

phillipj2

Butterfly Fish
dvenson;93973 said:
How much do you want I'm interested in this light for my frag tank. Would like to pick up Friday.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;93928 said:
Well if you get it and are able to make yours a 2 cord and don't burn down your house will you do mine too? LOL I can pay you or give a frag and get parts etc but want to wait till you do one first.
If they used two separate drivers for the LEDs or if the power supply is the driver, then it should be easy to split as long as they wired blues to one driver and whites to a separate driver. It is just a matter of adding another connector and moving one driver over to the new connector. However if they used one driver for the whole setup then you will need a driver and you will need to rewire every LED to separate them out onto separate drivers.

I would have to look at an opened unit to see what would be required to get them separated out. I will also need to look at the connector and power source to see if there is anything else that must be done.