Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like that.
Might want to move the "of" so the centerline is on the centerline of the larger characters,
but I really like it.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
nice effort and i like it.... but in all honestly i think the other one looks better and i'm not sure why its being changed if there isn't even a better replacement ready to go

thejrc

Clown Fish
I would move the whole "Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado" down into the lower right hand corner, and add the website! but dats me... Andy's the print geek

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am just playing with the program, maybe I can figure out enough to make a replacement, but for now I am just learning.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well its damn good for just learning ...the "under construction" just seems premature if there really isn't something in the works ....lol
semantics!....meh .....:)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;88940 said:
well its damn good for just learning ...the "under construction" just seems premature if there really isn't something in the works ....lol
semantics!....meh .....:)
+1

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the first one better. I do however think the first one needs the www addy.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i like the second one better ...lol
but it needs to be smaller ...too much empty space

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Personally I like them both. But I agree with Chris, the first one if seriously considered should have the address. I think it would help balance it out. Just my 2cent but hey this coming from the guy that wanted Rambo. ;)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Club logo

We tried to solicit the club for logo designs, and we have had a couple members enter rough drafts, but we need more options! I dont want to feel like we just went with what we could get, I want to see whats available, thats why I started playing with the graphic art program, but I know there are a lot of creative people here, lets see/hear your ideas!
Here is a really cool design sugaree sent me;

Here is an idea, we can get a cool logo like the one above, and then have a pic of the month contest, and the winner is placed as the background for the logo the next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.