Craigars 1540 gallon total build!!!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;171407 said:
Haven't gotten to work on this much due to building dons canopy and another stand Nd canopy but I did get my controller ordered today!

I'm getting

AquaController Apex elite
Probe: Upgrade to Lab pH

Variable Speed/Dimming Module
VDM

Aqua Illuminations Interface Cable
AICABLE

AquaBus Wireless Expansion Module (WXM)

AquaBus Conductivity, Temperature Probe Module (PM2)

IO Breakout Box
IOBREAKOUT
Awesome! Where did you order from.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice man!!!! About time, glad it finally made it in. You planning to buy a few more of the outlet modules?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not sure I'll see how everything works I believe I don't have to plug my lights into them due to the fact I got the vdm and the ai cable so I'm thinking I should be able to leave the lights plugged into the wall and just use the dimming control module. So I'll have heaters on one top off pumps on one I'll just have to see how it all works out

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;174747 said:
Currious as to why you got a VDM module when there are already 4 ports on the Apex Base unit.
It's spacifically designed to work with the aqua illumination sol lights! And I'll be using it to ru two sets of display tank lights

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As far as I was told it couldnt but it may I pretty much ordered everything they make for the apex so it's going to take a bit to figure out

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice build Craig!

If you have any questions or need any help with your Neptune coding let me know. I have the Apex with the VDM, WXM and breakout box. Pretty familiar with the coding if you get stuck :)

A good start to familiarize yourself with the Apex is to download the unofficial users guide here:
http://reeftech.webs.com/

Keep the pics rolling!