Craigars 1540 gallon total build!!!!

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow Craigar. This is the dream backend setup...

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys hopefully the next couple weeks it will be tied to the main tank then we will be In business!!!!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Beautiful! I like the height of that canopy, looks like it allows a lot of wiggle room to adjust your light intensity. How high is your stand, is that all custom?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;184118 said:
Beautiful! I like the height of that canopy, looks like it allows a lot of wiggle room to adjust your light intensity. How high is your stand, is that all custom?
I built the stand and canopy I do it as a fun side job the stand sits at 32" tall the canopy is 20" tall I run ai sols at 16" off the water I have plenty of room to take anything in or out without taking the canopy off.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Craigar;184121 said:
I built the stand and canopy I do it as a fun side job the stand sits at 32" tall the canopy is 20" tall I run ai sols at 16" off the water I have plenty of room to take anything in or out without taking the canopy off.
Awesome work, especially with the trim. Looks very professional and nicer than the basic store-bought setups. I might have to do a custom stand myself because I want it about a half a foot shorter than most are made.

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks incredible!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm confused so is this elaborate sumo system connected to your display or are you still waiting to connect it to the display? May be a dumb question but why such a huge sump setup? I get the benefits but....

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;185390 said:
I'm confused so is this elaborate sumo system connected to your display or are you still waiting to connect it to the display? May be a dumb question but why such a huge sump setup? I get the benefits but....
This sump system will be connected to my display and fowler and a frag tank system all ran off one pump one water change one set of params to keep up on one top off.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aww gotcha. I thought u got rid of the FOWLR after the heater issue. Next time near Brighton for work I'll have to check it out.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;185395 said:
Aww gotcha. I thought u got rid of the FOWLR after the heater issue. Next time near Brighton for work I'll have to check it out.
I did get rid of the bow front the 250 gall on I have for sale now was going to be my fowler but Ill end up going bigger due to wanting sting ray and shark