1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC Science Fair

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by kwws, Nov 1, 2010.

1. hurrafreak

hurrafreak Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Damn! Well mine should be getting here soon. I had them send me some as well, since we were in it, so that I could distribute them to the club members if they wanted a copy. If you and mckib don't get one by the time I get mine, I'll save each of you one.

2. the_fish_man

the_fish_man Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Any updates?

3. hurrafreak

Nothing yet. Sorry guys I don't control when the magazine comes out. Ill let you know if I know anything before you do.

4. hurrafreak

Just got an email from Harry Tung saying that my magazines were mailed today and that they were sent US Priority mail. So I will get them in 2-3 days.

5. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

hell I wasn't even around for this and I still wanna see who won

6. hurrafreak

WHAMMYY!!!! The first MASC Student Aquatic Science Project Competition (TM) is in the books!! Mike had a great time strolling around MACNA 2011 and I think saw TONS of different speakers. I'm not sure if he took home any corals or not but I definitely saw him lurking around a lot!

I hope you all are looking forward to winning a trip to MACNA 2012!!! I've already acquired a new additionall prize (hopefully lol) for the winner and some more peeps have committed to jumping on and helping. It'll be restructured a little bit to make things better and more involved, and I'm hoping that there will be more entrants. I'm pulling a lot of strings here guys, to put on something sweet that I hope will get us even more exposure over the next year so you guys need to make it worth it ;)!!!!!!

7. the_fish_man

the_fish_man Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

I already have an idea for next year :D :p

8. hurrafreak

Hope you're ready because it's going to be WAY more intereactive!!

9. dv3

dv3 Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

way to go we appreciate it! ...let the rest of us in on it when you get the chance ...lol

10. hurrafreak

You'll know when I get all the loose ends taken care of lol.

11. little_fish

little_fish Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Id like to be involved in this but my project with take several months to do properly, is there a restriction on the starting date?

12. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Bumping this as I think we need to revive this annual event

Gabe&Brandi likes this.