MASC Science Fair

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn! Well mine should be getting here soon. I had them send me some as well, since we were in it, so that I could distribute them to the club members if they wanted a copy. If you and mckib don't get one by the time I get mine, I'll save each of you one.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;101738 said:
Damn! Well mine should be getting here soon. I had them send me some as well, since we were in it, so that I could distribute them to the club members if they wanted a copy. If you and mckib don't get one by the time I get mine, I'll save each of you one.
Any updates?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got an email from Harry Tung saying that my magazines were mailed today and that they were sent US Priority mail. So I will get them in 2-3 days.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
WHAMMYY!!!! The first MASC Student Aquatic Science Project Competition (TM) is in the books!! Mike had a great time strolling around MACNA 2011 and I think saw TONS of different speakers. I'm not sure if he took home any corals or not but I definitely saw him lurking around a lot!

I hope you all are looking forward to winning a trip to MACNA 2012!!! I've already acquired a new additionall prize (hopefully lol) for the winner and some more peeps have committed to jumping on and helping. It'll be restructured a little bit to make things better and more involved, and I'm hoping that there will be more entrants. I'm pulling a lot of strings here guys, to put on something sweet that I hope will get us even more exposure over the next year so you guys need to make it worth it ;)!!!!!!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;114064 said:
WHAMMYY!!!! The first MASC Student Aquatic Science Project Competition (TM) is in the books!! Mike had a great time strolling around MACNA 2011 and I think saw TONS of different speakers. I'm not sure if he took home any corals or not but I definitely saw him lurking around a lot!

I hope you all are looking forward to winning a trip to MACNA 2012!!! I've already acquired a new additionall prize (hopefully lol) for the winner and some more peeps have committed to jumping on and helping. It'll be restructured a little bit to make things better and more involved, and I'm hoping that there will be more entrants. I'm pulling a lot of strings here guys, to put on something sweet that I hope will get us even more exposure over the next year so you guys need to make it worth it ;)!!!!!!
I already have an idea for next year :D :p

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;114064 said:

way to go we appreciate it! ...let the rest of us in on it when you get the chance ...lol

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Bumping this as I think we need to revive this annual event