Part 2 of losing my mind, Bajamike's 300 DD build

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow Mike great pics? Are those from your ipad?

Also wow you have some sp my friend !!!!! You are going to have some constant trimming demands when those all get huge!!! Any time you want to trade your cuttings for zoas you know i got you :D

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;267026 said:
Wow Mike great pics? Are those from your ipad?

Also wow you have some sp my friend !!!!! You are going to have some constant trimming demands when those all get huge!!! Any time you want to trade your cuttings for zoas you know i got you :D
No my crapy slr skills lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;267026 said:
I like this! He grows SPS and I get zoas outta the deal! Hehehe

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My halide story:

Why I am going halides.

First question can LEDS grow coral? YES
I am still an LED fan in fact we are keeping the AIs over Cindys tank. Her tank is just really starting to take off after the redo. Our Nano is also staying LEDs and sumps will be lit by LEDs.

I am going to halide for a few reasons.

First and for most cost.. It was going to cost me another $1000 to put the proper amount of AIs over my tank. Going with halides I was able to buy them and put cash back into my pocket and properly light my tank

Second: I have never tried a good SE halide. I want to know my hobby as well as I can. I want to see if there is a difference in growth and color. I have given LEDs 2 solid years on 3 different (larger) tanks.

Third: Color I like the look of a halide tank. The color of the light is awesome IMO

So let the game begin

I have 3 coralvue 400w ballasts 3 Lumen Bright Large Metal Halide Reflector
I order 3 radium bulbs
Ill get some pictures up today