R_P's 120 build!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thinking about getting a goby to add in the next month or three. I've been looking through liveaquaria and such and found a dracula goby, has anyone heard of these of these guys? Also been searching forums and found the hi-fin goby to be a cousin of the dracula? Again, anyone with experience? Anyone know of any unique looking gobies? Thought about a mandarin, but I don't know if I have enough pods to sustain them.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you looked into jawfish, similar to gobies and can also be a great addition. I really like the pearly jaw fish myself!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I feel the same way about the blue spotted. very pretty but not worth the price. Ill wait 25 years when everyone who really wants one already has it and the demand/price drop.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;47798 said:
I feel the same way about the blue spotted. very pretty but not worth the price. Ill wait 25 years when everyone who really wants one already has it and the demand/price drop.
there are atleast 3 places online selling the blue spots for between 50 and 70 on sale right now

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
aquacon ...i have one on order there but not very highly recommended by others $49
reef2reef ...i think its called like $68
theres another to but i can't remember the name ...if you want lmk and i'll find it

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
no its not reef2 reef ...its that on chrislorentz was talking about the other day ...search it
...i dunno i forget but there out there ...remind me tomorrow and i can find them for you

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like Yasha Hase gobies. The dracula gobies are cool too. All gobies are hiders though. I see my yellow watchman once every other month or so. The rest of the time he's underneath the rock with his pistol shrimp.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya thats what i was thinking but they are 108 there .....blue zoo aquatics has them for $68 ....i can't remember the other one but there is a 3rd place that has then for about the same price