ReefStock 2012 March 10th

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
So ...the dons review:

overall i enjoyed it a little more last year than this year BUT not to take anything away from this year

1st and foremost ....that place was packed full of MASC, DARC, and SCMAS members ....we need some recognition there not that we did anything would be cool to be a team though ....jake put on a great show but i can go to most of those vendors houses personally anytime i want regardless of a show .....anyhow thats a BOD matter between the clubs and Jake that we can all work out in the future hopefully we just need more communication (and i may be out of line even talking about here) just something for you all to think about and consider we are reefstock

now the goodies ...

josh (gonzo corals) hooked me up with some scrambled eggs for an excellent price ....great dude (and if you dont think so give it some time we didnt get along at first either:))

clownsandcorals.com ...i won a frosty fire war corla from them and they hooked me up with a ~30 eye my hurricane instead .....nice meeting those guys even before i won

gnome@glass.com ....Nate Wilson had those cool lil ole school style glass skimmers (thought it was a bong) ...thought about buying one and won one in the raffle + one of those cube food strainer things too

reefkingdom.com .....hard time talking that guy down :) ....sweet stuff though and he asks a fair price to begin with ....you all know im a lowballer though ...2nd year in a row i passed on his stuff i probably shouldn't have

got $100 in raffle tickets so i talked Ryan into getting me a tshirt too ...woot!

coralshop.com ....mike offered me some nice stuff good prices ..ill see him another day though ...i could almost walk there :)

of course also good to see elite, premier, reefkoi,kalani corals and whoever i forgot to mention .......and as always best part was seeing all you fine members of the local clubs

spent more than i won this year all in all but worth the time and AGAIN i had a blast ....cant wait till next one

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice event!, Congrats Mike! Nice to see everybody! (well almost everybody, I saw one person who is pretty lucky I like being on the BOD)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rghering;150909 said:
My Buddy Bill and I had a great time, I got to meet a few of you like Gonzo and Jamie.. Hopefully before next year I'll be able to make a few meetings and get to know you all in person so I don't have to try to figure out who is who.. lol..

Maybe next year I can see about donating some wireless gear for use for wifi so vendors and attendee's can use wifi lol.. (That is what I do for a living lol)

BTW JAMIE.... Your a raffle hog!!! but I got the LED's!!! hahahaha..

Great event...

Ryan
\

jamie has the best luck at these things ... karma i guess

rghering

Cleaner Shrimp
Well then next year why don't we all meet up outside BEFORE the event and like everyone wear a MASC shirt. We walk in as a team and take the event over lol..

Man today was fun regardless of the 6 hours on the road..

BTW the slimline LEDS ARE FREEKING AWESOME.. Video to be posted shortly..

Ryan

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rghering;150926 said:
Well then next year why don't we all meet up outside BEFORE the event and like everyone wear a MASC shirt. We walk in as a team and take the event over lol..

Ryan
That will be doable, t-shirts are in the works......

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
we do need MASC t-shirts ....im sure you will see some rolling out here eventually

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;150914 said:
Nice event!, Congrats Mike! Nice to see everybody! (well almost everybody, I saw one person who is pretty lucky I like being on the BOD)
Lol that's #2 I've heard today some guy got crazy and called this dude a thief I thought they were jokeing at first,but he wasn't.
All in all though it was a blast, and it was cool to see everybody again . I'm gonna have to start attending meetings again

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;150947 said:
Yup, that was me, that guy ripped me off good!
i had your back buddy ....not sure what i could have done but i was there and you was getting me hyped ....lol
thought it better to try and keep you calm and rational though

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
deadrock;150945 said:
Lol that's #2 I've heard today some guy got crazy and called this dude a thief I thought they were jokeing at first,but he wasn't.
All in all though it was a blast, and it was cool to see everybody again . I'm gonna have to start attending meetings again
Hehe wicked was ready to snap some necks

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
And I got a picture with Mister salt water tv

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;150951 said:
Lol, please explain for those of us who left before this happened.
nothing happened ...Aaron seen some dude that owed him ...alot

and managed to keep his composure

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wondered if that was going to be brought up this year when I saw him...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mini T;150953 said:
I wondered if that was going to be brought up this year when I saw him...
missed you for this year for my end of the day firehaus sale :(

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;150947 said:
Yup, that was me, that guy ripped me off good, and I dont hold back with what I have to say.
Dude I thought you were going to rip his head off!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rghering;150926 said:

Ryan
My wife works for Zephyr graphics, they make all the college and NHL hats you see in the hat stores like Lidz.. I'm sure I could work out a deal for the club.