Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;114090 said:
I'll be gone for the whole week so it's not a matter of proximity as much as it's a matter of my wife killing me because she'd rather us spend time together then me spend time at a meeting lol.
Ahh...true. Dont want to bite the hand that puts up with you. Thats my phillosophy!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Here is the address of the meeting and Jeff's number if anyone has trouble finding it.
2848 S Fundy St Aurora CO 80013 Phone# 316-259-3803

Time and date:
Sunday the 25th of Sept.at 2pm

Last edited by a moderator:

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have had alot of people ask me about my mesh mod on my ASM-G2 skimmer. If anyone would like I will be replacing the mesh on it next weekend and I can hold off on it to do a demonstration at the meeting. The mesh mod basically improves the skimmer, by reducing the size of the bubbles within the main chamber...makes them micro so to say. This in turn gives more bubbles which increases the surface area of all the bubbles within the chamber for protiens and such to bind to. I noticed a huge increase in the skimmate production. I have only modified skimmers with needle wheel pumps, but with a litte effort any type of impeller can be modified. Just need to make a few additional parts. Let me know.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would defiently be interesting to see

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;114717 said:
So I have had alot of people ask me about my mesh mod on my ASM-G2 skimmer. If anyone would like I will be replacing the mesh on it next weekend and I can hold off on it to do a demonstration at the meeting. The mesh mod basically improves the skimmer, by reducing the size of the bubbles within the main chamber...makes them micro so to say. This in turn gives more bubbles which increases the surface area of all the bubbles within the chamber for protiens and such to bind to. I noticed a huge increase in the skimmate production. I have only modified skimmers with needle wheel pumps, but with a litte effort any type of impeller can be modified. Just need to make a few additional parts. Let me know.
ya wait please ....we dont have anything else fancy planned as of yet :)
but i heard Aaron was going to borrow juans assless chaps so we still might have some excitement ....lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;114724 said:
ya wait please ....we dont have anything else fancy planned as of yet :)
but i heard Aaron was going to borrow juans assless chaps so we still might have some excitement ....lol
Of course yall don't Juan would of had something great planned........... hehehehe

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;114726 said:
Of course yall don't Juan would of had something great planned........... hehehehe
juans still around ...last i heard he didnt plan anything either ...lol
matter of fact im not even sure if he is going to make it

and we have only had oh about 2 weeks to plan this so lyour lucky we even havea meeting considering all the other things we have had to deal with ....and lets just say i hope your free next month

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehehe yea I know.............

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;114728 said:
juans still around ...last i heard he didnt plan anything either ...lol
matter of fact im not even sure if he is going to make it

and we have only had oh about 2 weeks to plan this so lyour lucky we even havea meeting considering all the other things we have had to deal with ....and lets just say i hope your free next month
What gives with mouthing off about me? I didn't say anything lol?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;114747 said:
What gives with mouthing off about me? I didn't say anything lol?
calm down partna just replying to chris's post dont get all personal on me i wasnt lying on ya was i ?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;114750 said:
calm down partna just replying to chris's post dont get all personal on me i wasnt lying on ya was i ?
I understand. All I'm asking is to not be thrown under a bus when I'm not even involved in a conversation :)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You wernt thrown under the bus, I was just busting his chops

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
just a reminder folks ...jeff asked for side dishes and desserts ...he is going to be putting alot into buying and cooking the meat no matter what he decides so lets help out with the rest!

im bringing cake, chips and beer