chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
almost the same as my favorite, (open)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;114895 said:
just a reminder folks ...jeff asked for side dishes and desserts ...he is going to be putting alot into buying and cooking the meat no matter what he decides so lets help out with the rest!

im bringing cake, chips and beer
i picked up some potato salad instead of chips

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
little_fish;115673 said:
alas, i will not be able to make it. :( stupid school
That sucks!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don at your request I have the strippers showing up at 3 that should be enough time for everyone to show up. They will only be staying for an hour though. I could not get them for 3 hours. So skimmer mod from 2-3 3-4 strippers 4-5 drink beer and recover?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;115686 said:
Don at your request I have the strippers showing up at 3 that should be enough time for everyone to show up. They will only be staying for an hour though. I could not get them for 3 hours. So skimmer mod from 2-3 3-4 strippers 4-5 drink beer and recover?
awesome ...im sure we will all hold you to that ...you can expect a swirly if they dont show

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am sure I can get Jeff's wife to protect me from yall "if they dont show"

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;115690 said:
I am sure I can get Jeff's wife to protect me from yall "if they dont show"
Dont think she will...strippers dont bother her. And we were gonna clean the toilet....but not now. So they better show.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I voted a long time ago, but wanted to let you all know that I will bring chips (since DV3 is bringing potato salad) and a desert. See you all tomorrow. Also, if anyone going to the meeting is interested in a couple of sexy shrimp or a grey tiger pistol shrimp, let me know and I will bring them to the meeting. My 3 gallon pico is fed VERY lightly and they continually eat my corals. My tank is now virtually empty because I have had to take everything out. If no one wants them they will be going in my fuge.

Oh... did I mention that they are all FREE?

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I voted a long time ago, but wanted to let you all know that I will bring chips (since DV3 is bringing potato salad) and a desert. See you all tomorrow. Also, if anyone going to the meeting is interested in a couple of sexy shrimp or a grey tiger pistol shrimp, let me know and I will bring them to the meeting. My 3 gallon pico is fed VERY lightly and they continually eat my corals. My tank is now virtually empty because I have had to take everything out. If no one wants them they will be going in my fuge.

Oh... did I mention that they are all FREE?