chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told you we were going and good give you a lift

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;113029 said:
Ok folks, Jeff (Heffe01) and his wife have graciously let us AND vendors use their home for this months meeting. We will all finally get a look at his fancy new Vertex LED Lights. The meeting will be in HERE on Sunday the 25th of Sept.at 2pm. Please make sure to vote so we can plan accordingly.

Hope to see you all there!!!
here you go

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
When you're in a hurry, like me, you read this; This poll will close on September 25th, 2011 at 06:26 AM, but actually process it like this This meeting will be on September 25th, 2011 at 06:26 AM

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rofl...thats funny. Nobody better show up to my house that early...i will be still sleeping. And this isnt ikea...so no camping on my lawn.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;115049 said:
When you're in a hurry, like me, you read this; This poll will close on September 25th, 2011 at 06:26 AM, but actually process it like this This meeting will be on September 25th, 2011 at 06:26 AM
Come over and look at your old 120 canopy. Bet you will be surprised at what it looks like now. Put about $200 into it. And a few pieces of flesh.

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I could make it. Sounds like it will be a great meeting. Think you guys can drag it out a few hours since I'll be working til 5 :D

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The meeting will probably go till around 4-5ish. Not sure how many people will be staying that late though.

On another note...the mesh came in...so the demonstration on how to mesh mod your skimmer will be a go.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
There will be beer so you do mean 4 or 5 am right ! Also I will bring a big bowl of pasta salad. Do we need anything else?

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up 3 briskets, 2 pork shoulders, rolls, pepsi, mt dew, and plates and silverware. So just some sides and maybe a few deserts. Oh and can never have enough beer. Lol...no end time but i do havr to work in the morning.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No kidding, holy buckets of chum... I will probably bring a 12er of beer and some hoho's.... ahahaha

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Np...i will be smoking them tomorrow then slicing em on sunday. So all my neighbors will be smoked out. Got some nice honeycrisp cider to inject into them. Then apply my homemade dry rub. Hopefully these will last till sunday....i might just get hungry. Lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mmmmm brisket is my favorite piece of meat !!!!!!! Jeff what kind of beer you like?