Tons of equipment for sale

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reef;306407 said:
Sure ill take is a late xmas gift early bday present :p Extended length of time IOUs, manual slave labor ?
kidneys, lungs, 0 negative blood, bone marrow, phalanges, yours truly autographed pictures landscape drawings ?

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;306408 said:
kidneys, lungs, 0 negative blood, bone marrow, phalanges, yours truly autographed pictures landscape drawings ?
Careful on that manual slave labor..... Just saying. She makes you move big boulders

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rabbit how did I miss the wp10 I could have picked it up today. Please let me know if the others fall through. I'll take it for sure.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
xjmav;306410 said:
Careful on that manual slave labor..... Just saying. She makes you move big boulders

ROFLMAO!!!

"Can we turn it just a little bit this way?"

The look on your faces was priceless!!!!

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was in visioning coffee on the monitor with my previous comment

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
tuanle;306511 said:
Please Let me know when and where to pick it up Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
You're 2nd in line and the first person hasn't fallen through. If they do, we will let you know.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
sevank21;306555 said:
Are you guys willing to ship the reeflo hammerhead to 89117?
Pm sent. Will do if you cover shipping costs , tracking, and insurance. You're 2nd in line, however. Will keep you posted.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
OK folks - it was a crazy weekend with both tanks getting dismantled and hauled away. MANY THANKS to those who came and helped with that. Also, lots of the equipment got sold, but there is still some left.

1 wp40 good condition $45.00 each (pending matt, Tuanle 2nd)

1 phos hanna checker $30 (pending msoar16)

1 reeflo hybrid hammerhead pump $200 (pending neogenix [$175 for him as part of a package deal])

1 titanium heater 300w $15 (note: must be run with controller)

1 bad azz aqua fx rodi 200+ gpd low waste booster pump auto flush kit tds meter $300

1 pm calcium reactor with regulator and 20lb bottle $350.00

drilled 20 long works great for display mangrove macro tank/fuge $20 (pending Rumen)

Reefkeeper elite – 5 PC4 modules, netgear, ph probe module $300

BRS 1.1ml dosing pump $60

55 gal glass tank with float valve (our water mixing tank) $45

2 QT setups – each is a 20 gallon glass tank with HOB filter, heater and air pump - $25 for complete system
NOTE: THESE HAVE BEEN USED WITH MEDICINES AND COPPER. FOR THE LOVE OF BACON DO NOT USE THEM AS A DISPLAY OR FOR CORAL QT

100 gal stock tank with extra 2" bulkhead on the side $50
.............................................................................These two stock tanks were connected and used as a dual sump. If bought separately, they would need to be capped off so they can be filled more (it's easy to do)
150 gal stock tank with extra 2” bulkhead on the side $75