WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66;237050 said:
Yes, can add you to the backup list though. I think your number 4.
thanks but ok. there is another group buy going on another site casual reef but will haft 2 pay shipping from another state so was just trying 2 save some money oh well wish I would have saw this earlier

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
andyrm66;237042 said:
Wow Atlanta reefs order is ~162 when I last looked. Hopefully we get ours in ahead of theirs. I'm sure that would speed things up on getting ours.
Wow that is crazy!

if they are still taking people and adding pumps for their GB, I think we will beat them. They would still have to collect all the money. From 162 people that will take a while.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
andyrm66;237007 said:
I don't have your phone number and I cant PM all maybes. I did a soft commit then a firm commit. The number difference of Ill take one or 2 was quite large. I needed a firm commitment. It wasn't personal, nor was my intention to leave people off - however I cant hold everyone's hand. Sorry bro, as stated my intent wasn't to leave anyone off. I did what I could by putting you on the top of the alt list.
I still think you dropped the ball since I PM'ed you, and you confirmed you had me down for two. I even confirmed again saying I was good with the wait when you asked on this thread. Not needing a hand holding, just needed you to keep track. It sucks since everyone knows this is a good deal. I know it's not personal, just wanted to get on this and I feel I was absolutly clear I wanted two, not only on this thread, but with my PM's from 5 days ago, and again 4 days ago.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Silly question, since there are already 4 on a backup list. Is it feasible to start another one? Maybe if a different person contacts the company, they will get a new order started. Just a thought. I'll corrdinate if you can provide me the details (szlapak@hotmail.com)

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
DyM;237124 said:
I still think you dropped the ball since I PM'ed you, and you confirmed you had me down for two. I even confirmed again saying I was good with the wait when you asked on this thread. Not needing a hand holding, just needed you to keep track. It sucks since everyone knows this is a good deal. I know it's not personal, just wanted to get on this and I feel I was absolutly clear I wanted two, not only on this thread, but with my PM's from 5 days ago, and again 4 days ago.
Dude, I said I was sorry. I cant help the way you feel. I asked for a firm confirmation in the thread, via the thread, once we had pricing. Perhaps if you wanted to get in on this, you would have checked the thread more than once every 5 days. The other 20 some odd people didn't seem to have an issue with that.

If you want to coordinate another one, please feel free. All the contact info is here in the thread. Email is 'info@jebao.com'

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
I appreciate everyone posting when they send their payment, it adds transparency and that way I can publicly acknowledge that I received it. Keep it up.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andyrm66 - I went back and you're right, my apologies. The fault is on me for not keeping tabs.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP 40 Group Buy

How close are we to being all payed? Are we going to meet the Thursday deadline?
Just wanted to know:)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

Martin and Craig are all paid. I got the privilege to meet Andy today and give him money in person for Craigs and Martins pumps. nice guy thanks for all your time putting this together!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Payment Sent. I went through and found the price on page 17, and sent $119.60 for 2 pumps which includes the 3% fee.