WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Justin Pm'd me. All goes well I'll have the remaining money tonight. If not, Ill pm the alt's and let them know. Regardless it is in motion and moving forward. Ill keep everyone posted.

WP 40 Group Buy

Just wanna jump on this thread. I'm dealing with Andy on the side where he helps me ship them to me because I just moved out of CO.

Looks like a good powerheads for the great price. :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where did I go wrong?!! Who would have guessed... I would get so excited about a freakin pump... Wish I'd seen these before overpaying for my tunze 6105 a month ago.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im guessing in about 20 days. It depends on how long they take to make them all if they are behind (which im pretty sure they are). Once they shipped them though, I think i got mine in 6 or 8 days, i can't remember.

WP 40 Group Buy

that0neguy1126;237734 said:
Im guessing in about 20 days. It depends on how long they take to make them all if they are behind (which im pretty sure they are). Once they shipped them though, I think i got mine in 6 or 8 days, i can't remember.
Man, your avatar scared the crap out of me :(

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
We are still waiting for the PayPal to transfer to my bank account, as soon as that's done, Ill go wire the money (like same day). Then 20-25 days to make them, then 3 days shipping (so I was told).

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

Jmmj13902;237744 said:
Man, your avatar scared the crap out of me :(
Many, on this forum have the avatar in honor of our fallen comrade, as it was his avatar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Good news! Money was wired today, bad news, missed the 3pm cutoff for Chases wire time. Anyway its sent. They should have it in 3 days, from what chase said. Keep you posted when I know more.