Recent content by JodiI

  1. J

    October 24 DBTC Meeting with Wings

    Let's get together and swap some frags! We're hosting a BBQ and Don't Break the Chain meeting for the month of October. Hosted by @MuralReef and @JodiI at our home in Aurora. Mike will fire up the smoker and make some wings, and we can enjoy the (hopefully) warm weather while everyone gets...
  2. J

    September 19 Meeting - Potluck at Fins Up Reef

    FYI, Mike and I will be bringing a main dish. Not sure what yet, but probably something like pulled pork or something smoked.
  3. J

    September 19 Meeting - Potluck at Fins Up Reef

    Our September meeting is going to be a potluck at Fins Up Reef on Saturday, September 19 from 5-7 They are located at 3625 W Bowles Ave Unit 18, Littleton, CO 80123. Bring your favorite drinks, appetizers or main dishes for some fun with fish friends. We will have paper plates, bowl and basic...
  4. J

    RO/DI

    That was my husband last time! We’re right by you. He’s texting you now. I’m with you - I despise RO/DI work. I did it all once, and then happily relinquished that work to Mike. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

    Aurora Quest 450 Gallon Classroom Tank

    One of our tasks is to get little pictures printed of each fish and its type, similar to how aquatic art does. All staff came back yesterday and there were a lot of questions about what the types of fish were. It’ll be even more common when the kids come back. Doug gave us some unusual fish...
  6. J

    July Meeting at Aquatic Art - with Chip Dip Cookoff

    We will provide the chips! Unless you have a particular kind that you thing pairs better with your dip (which you are welcome to bring), we will have lots of Costco tortilla chips to go around. I really want that home grow kit, so bring your a game! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

    July Meeting at Aquatic Art - with Chip Dip Cookoff

    Our July meeting will be at Aquatic Art in Highlands Ranch! Come hang out, check out this awesome shop, and vote in our chips & dip competition. Any kind of dip is welcome, so bring your favorite! We'll be there from 4pm to 7pm. Aquatic Art 9337 Commerce Street Unit C-3 Highlands Ranch, Colorado
  8. J

    Looking for a few coral

    Are you planning to come to the swap on Saturday? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

    Fish trap

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

    Fish trap

    We loaned ours out, but I don’t think it’ll be small enough for you anyway Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

    300 DD dream tank

    Beautiful! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

    Free: Live Sand Seeders

    Man, wish I was setting up a tank right now. That’s gold. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

    March 28 Club Meeting - Best Photo Contest!

    Here's the google form to upload your photos to! If you're having any trouble, let us know and we can work it out. I'll be honest, my photography skills are not top notch. But I'm having fun trying to get those fish personality shots! Also making me keep the glass cleaner.
  14. J

    Lemke’s last stand…. “Hold my beer”[emoji481]

    Oh my gosh! That’s terrible! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top