911 HELP in Fort Collins ASAP need water and to quaranteen my fish asap

DGPets

Cleaner Shrimp
Change as much water as possible in Tank 2 ,the one thats had all the problems.
Start dosing the Stability you picked up.
Test up the PH, Specific Gravity, Temp, Ammonia, and Nitrites.
As soon as all the parameters are in good shape (8.0-8.3 for PH, Specific Gravity 1.025, Temp matched up with Tank 1, Ammonia and Nitrite 0) try adding a couple of the hardier fish back into Tank 2, the Clowns would probably be my first choice.
Continue to daily dose the Stability for one week and monitor your water chemistry.
Feed very sparingly until the tank is back on its "feet".
If all is still going well, add a couple more fish back into Tank 2.
Wait another week and repeat until everything is back up and running in tank 2.

If a pump has failed, that may be a big part of the problem as the filter may not be running at full capacity.
NEVER EVER use any medications or chemicals that are not clearly labeled as Coral and Invert safe in a reef.
In almost all cases that medication are called for, the live stock will need to be removed to a seperate hospital tank for treatment.
Even medications that are labeled as Reef/Invert safe need to be used with caution.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
emilyolivia;100296 said:
That would be wonderful. Any chance you could bring them to my house? I just came back from the LFS and Chad thought I should completely change the water again. My back is not in good shape to say the least from breaking down the tank yesterday. The mom
Idk if I could it depends where you live in fort Collins. I could bring it to the meeting tomorrow if your going