Anyone own an auto feeder (flake,pellet) that they trust?

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
looking for a RELIABLE a once per day dry flake, pellet feeder- but have heard the stories also. you know, for a small lunch mid day.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got the Eheim one. Very easy... I mounted to top back of tank. Turn on & fill when I leave, feed by hand when not in use/out of town. It's pretty reliable... Mine has been... & u can control the amount feed.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly never had a problem with my 10 dollar one at walmart. At the time I had researched and it was made by some big name company and repackaged but can't remember who it was. 5 years of use now

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;288847 said:
I got the Eheim one. Very easy... I mounted to top back of tank. Turn on & fill when I leave, feed by hand when not in use/out of town. It's pretty reliable... Mine has been... & u can control the amount feed.
I have the same one, and it works great

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I use Super Feeders they are reliable and more adjustable than most. Only downfall is they are big.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a small one new in box you can have! No idea if it works good or not but your welcome to it if you want to come get it.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have an ehiem as well and it's worked great. Only issue I have had w flake is that I have a small amount of micro bubbles coming off my skimmer that get a little bit of water on the gate which then stays shut so I clean it about once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk