Berghia nudibranch gb

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello fellow members i will be ordering berghia nudibranch this weekend let me know if u want in they are $8 each pick up in Littleton

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those are neat. I didn't know what they did or were until I did a little research. I know some LFS that need them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
cremer9;659168 said:
I will take one I pay pal I work in Englewood so I could drop cash text me 303995-4664
Ok got u down for one pp or cash on pick up is fine but i dont know if one will do the job they hunt in packs

Irishman;659166 said:
Those are neat. I didn't know what they did or were until I did a little research. I know some LFS that need them lol
Ya they are neat just sad that they die when aptasia are gone

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do they eat zoas?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Just so you guys know depending on the size of your tank and how much aptasia you have you need to order more than one. They need to be able to find each other and find the aptasia. That is how they decimate the pest. Just trying to help. I hope I helped a little.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;659188 said:
Just so you guys know depending on the size of your tank and how much aptasia you have you need to order more than one. They need to be able to find each other and find the aptasia. That is how they decimate the pest. Just trying to help. I hope I helped a little.

Thanks for the info scott... thats what i heard too that y im getting 15 of them for my 80 tried to breed them before but it didn't work out...

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Rumen;659189 said:
Thanks for the info scott... thats what i heard too that y im getting 15 of them for my 80 tried to breed them before but it didn't work out...

That's a good number from what I've run into. The unofficial proper numbers is 3-5 per ten gallons, I believe. They do certainly take care of aptasia though.

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
Mine is a 12 gallon nano I just got it back up and running a couple months ago I only see on big aptasia now But I know from past if I zap it more will come so I guess 3 then Im afraid there is not enough to support a whole herd..

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its not to late i can always add to the order until the shipping day so ill add u guys to the order

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry i thought i got back to everyone...no i didn't for some reason the person is not responding to me