Biocube lights

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay so my wife has made the decision to keep of biocube and re setup. If i do that i want to do led light on lid how many of u have done it. Is there a way to put lights in that is controlled or has a controller on it? I have thought of cutting lid where pc light are and inserting something like a hydra so i can control it.any info would help thanks

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I did a Rapid LED conversion. I like the conversion, but had problems with heat along the way. I ran my dimmable drivers externally, and glad I did, as they put out a fair amount of heat as well.

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
I just did the AI prime on my 12 gallon jbj I have been running topless for like 5 years now if you are worried about jumpers i just saw a net mesh you can cut to size on marine depot I was running a 70 watt metal halide 20k with a fan below lamp heat was a big problem,The prime has a easy wifi set up They just came out with new firmware which adds better control I had to get a new fan it started making noise after 3 months the dust here builds up quick here in colorado and I blasted it with canned air and must have got it out of balance AI sent me a new one no charge,I think i will just pull it apart and remove the dust in the future...the price is good with all the features it offers