Just saying!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Definitely how this hobby feels some days, but I think I'd rather spend that $100 on a couple of frags.

Being in Colorado, I would point out that this meme could also say "You're ready for a pair of ski's. I get crap at work all of the time about my expensive hobbies from people who drop a couple of thousand on family lift tickets only to actually hit the mountain once or twice a year, and that's not even taking into account the fact that their kids grow out of and need new gear every year. Get into fly fishing see if that's cheaper. Lol. Ps: it's not.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I worked with people at Google who had $20k in a bicycle... and a considerable amount with bikes worth more than $5k.

I am probably going to buy an Airplane once I get a few more kids off of the payroll.

This is NOT an expensive hobby compared to most, but there are not many cheap hobbies.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I worked with people at Google who had $20k in a bicycle... and a considerable amount with bikes worth more than $5k.

I am probably going to buy an Airplane once I get a few more kids off of the payroll.

This is NOT an expensive hobby compared to most, but there are not many cheap hobbies.
Ouch not on that level bro yet:cool: when you forget where you came from and pretend dollars are cents then there’s a problem ya? Sky’s the limit we just have to be great full for what we are capable of when put to the grind of the times were delt.

Last edited by a moderator: