Colorado Glass Aquarium manufacturers

DeGo

Turbo Snail
Hi All: I have been doing some research and the following are aquarium manufacturers that I found on Google, they really don't have any websites and I have not contacted them. I was wondering if anyone has worked with these companies, or are there any others who are not listed who could be recommended?
US Aquarium
Big John Industries
Aquarium Design Construction

DSA so far is the front runner, I don't want Glass Cages, LeeMar is way too expensive, C2C, forget about it, and I do not want acrylic. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks.
Brian

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Dsa is really solid. Cad is a step above glass cages. Good price... Bad customer service. Nice tanks. Lee mar or miracles may surprise you with price. Reef savvy is the best but you'll pay and wait for it. What is your final goal?

DeGo

Turbo Snail
Dr.HarlemTutu;285672 said:
Dsa is really solid. Cad is a step above glass cages. Good price... Bad customer service. Nice tanks. Lee mar or miracles may surprise you with price. Reef savvy is the best but you'll pay and wait for it. What is your final goal?
Is it Cad or ADC? I'll look into Miracles, they're out of Canada I think. I'll check into Reef Savvy, I've heard of them. LeeMar, if I'm willing to go to CA to pick it up, I will save on shipping insurance, I was quoted $1400 just for insurance, no thanks. Final Goal is a 100-115 gallon, 48 long X 24 Deep X 21-23 high, rimless or Euro-bracing is okay. Will need a overflow. I know that some glass companies such as Ken Carlye Glass in Highlands Ranch make aquariums, but they call them "glass cages" perfect for a lizard. Perhaps I have not encountered a local company yet. DSA is solid, and the DSA105 is a great choice, but I just wanted to see if there are any locals I could support.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Look into a cad lights 100 gallon. They are nice. They do custom too. They do promise the moon and take for ever! But the tanks are nice and cheep.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
for that tank from reef savvy it will cost about 1800 I just got a quote from them 72x24x16 for 1850 rimless low iron class internal smoked overflows black back phantom bottom it takes a few weeks to even get a quote

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Check out miracles is glass. Not only do they make amazing quality tanks they also have some of the best customer service I have ever experienced not just in the hobby but any industry.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Forgot tomention. They are not local they are in canada but the prices were competitive enough that most of the shipping cost was offset by their lower price.