Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey everybody!!

I am quite new to this forum stuff but I am in need of a little help! I am moving across the state and need to sell my 125 gallon fish tank. it is posted up on craigslist here http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/for/4705758365.html and if that didnt work just search craigslist for a 125 gallon fish tank.

if anyone has any questions or needs more pictures feel free to text me 3.o.3.five.two.five.7.o.o.five I appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you all in advance!!

I have a 125 Gallon fish tank I would like to sell. I do not have time for this tank and am looking to downsize. It will come complete with:

2 Fluval 405 canister filters
2 air pumps
1 large tank heater
Various decorations and rock

This tank also has some fish that will come with it. Mostly cichlids
2 Large Jack Dempseys
2 medium pea****s
A few brighter colored south african cichlids
1 medium convict cichlid
2catfish
1 plecco

This is a very nice tank and has been in this spot for quite a while. I can drain the tank halfway to speed up the move but I will not do that unless you are serious about buying it. I am asking $900 for the whole set up.

I am also open to offers on this. As there are live fish in this so I would hate to part out something they need to survive, so if you're interested in fish or decorations I could part that out but I wouldn't feel right selling their heater or filter as they are gonna need that to live.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
You know there rules to be followed when it comes to posting classifieds on our forum which you have completely violated. Im hoping you also realize this is a saltwater club / forum.

And I hate to say it, but just some friendly advice, I think your way over priced on this set up, Ive seen saltwater set ups of this size go for cheaper.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;331593 said:
You know there rules to be followed when it comes to posting classifieds on our forum which you have completely violated. Im hoping you also realize this is a saltwater club / forum.

And I hate to say it, but just some friendly advice, I think your way over priced on this set up, Ive seen saltwater set ups of this size go for cheaper.
+1 IMO you would be lucky to get $300 for that.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Status
Not open for further replies.