Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;344620 said:
Would make a good mermaid tank :p
Now that u say that, I think it's from the last pirates of the carribean movie!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
TheRealChrisBrown;345095 said:
Seems like a lot ($700), are they good lights?
They are almost $500 each new and yes these are the same brand that Cris Capp uses on his DT in the shop and he speaks good things about them. I personally have no experience with these so i cant comment personally.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interesting lights - they are not the color controllable versions, though. I have an email into the manufacturer to see if they have an upgrade path for them...

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;345096 said:
They are almost $500 each new and yes these are the same brand that Cris Capp uses on his DT in the shop and he speaks good things about them. I personally have no experience with these so i cant comment personally.
This isn't totally correct. Cris uses 400W Metal Halide radiums in ReefBrite ReefTech pendants for the big DT. There is a BML strip there for some actinic (which is basically the system I'm doing based upon his success and recommendation.)

His new frag tank being built in the front of the store uses the BML strips. They're VERY nice lights.

Last edited by a moderator:

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I sent them an email. No responce. Then within two days someone tried to get into my PayPal account. Coincidence? Possibly. Really weird that they are asking for contact info to be included. Just be cautious.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
reeftankulous;345966 said:
I sent them an email. No respnce. Then within two days someone tried to get into my PayPal account. Coincidence? Possibly. Really weird that they are asking for contact info to be included. Just be cautious.
Thats why i never replied seems wiered the way they want to contact u

Status
Not open for further replies.