Dont be cheap

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok folks don't be cheap when it comes to dosing. I use brs 1.1 ml pumps which are great by the way except when you lowes 6$ timer sticks on. Son of a b**** I'm still seeing the effects. So of course I did a large water change to bring my 17.0 alk down to normal. Well meanwhile not thinking I plummeted my po4 below measurable limits. Even parts per billion. Well in an LPS dominant tank that's bad so week later still not thinking about po4 everything is melting away. Than I realize from all the water changes the new skimmer and still running gfo. I've lost all my prize euphilia. So mad at myself.

None the less took the RKE off the 30 since its now broke down to put on the 90 so it controls the dose pumps and everything else. And now the new APEX will run the 30 and the frag tank.

Remind me why we do this hobby again.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Dont be cheap

Ooh crap man! Sorry to hear. Isn't this hobby relaxing, yea that's it... Relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
best timers i have ever found are the 7 day programmable outdoor timers... no worries about mechanical switches sticking, or accidentally pushing pins in..

[attachment=64159:name]