Fish For Sale Fort Collins

The majority of the rock is either out or will be out within the next few days so I think I can finally grab some of the remaining fish in the tank. Here is what I have:

The first 2 are the rulers of the tank,
Desjardine Tang 6"- $60
Powder Blue Tang 6"- SOLD

2x Squampinis 3" (1 female and 1 changing male)- $40
I also have another odd ball male that I can include with them but I do not know what is wrong with him. The past few months he spends the majority of the day hiding out and only comes out to eat. He is just weird so I don't want to charge for him.

Melanarus Wrasse 3.5"- $30
Coral Beauty 3"- $20
False Percula Clownfish Female 2"- SOLD

Free Green Chromi to whomever wants to add them to their school.

I also have several conchs of different sizes and types for $5 each

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nadking;98916 said:
I also have another odd ball male that I can include with them but I do not know what is wrong with him. The past few months he spends the majority of the day hiding out and only comes out to eat. He is just weird so I don't want to charge for him.
I read that fish do that as they age and get to their elderly years.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nadking;98916 said:
I read that fish do that as they age and get to their elderly years.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
bah. edited post as I thought my Lyretail were different than yours...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
nadking;98937 said:
What? your guy does this too?
No, I was thinking I would buy them but I already have a good fiesty male and two females. Thought they were different genus.

He was the king of the tank but he was also the first tang introduced. Every time I would add in another tang he would bully them around. The only reason I got the powder blue, blue, and yellow in there is because I added them all at the same time. I probably would not recommend him as a first tang unless you had intentions of him being the only one. I think he would be fine being introduced into an established reef of tangs tho. He is not aggressive to other types of fish.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have a better pic of him? Would it be mean to put him in a 125g?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It could go into a 125, but will fight to the death with the clown tang you got from me, so dont put them together.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
clown tang is no longer =(... He was doing really well, eating good, playing in the current. Then hid for a day and turned up dead. No marks, still bright, skinny.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Then I would say the Red sea sailfin is a good option for you, sorry to hear about the lineatus, he was a cool fish.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;99393 said:
Then I would say the Red sea sailfin is a good option for you, sorry to hear about the lineatus, he was a cool fish.
Was my fav too. =(. He loved the mp40 but didn't care much for the yellow tang. Really thought all was well too.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The red sea sailfin probably wont get along with a yellow either, but you never know till ya try.