For you starbucks drinkers

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Double points thursday! For those of you whom haven't signed up for this, you're missing out. Using just 4 accounts and 5 mins of time 5 days a week (not 7 days like I could - and not sure they do the double points every week), I get on average $20 in Amazon Gift Cards a month. Ok ok yes, I actually miss a few days here and there so I would say maybe average only 15 days out of 30, so my net is half what Scott is getting. Oh and I also don't do the mobile search which could get you 300 extra points a month either. Now I know you may say my time is worth more than that, but trust me $20-$30 of free supplements every month or 2 - 4 new led panels like the below link every year for free sounds pretty good right?

* Just make sure you use his link
http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?...0-3a49e9e01038

http://www.amazon.com/AQUAMANA-LED-...qid=1435254323&sr=8-2&keywords=led+panel+reef

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a great program. But, don't use a bot to do your searches. My account was just disqualified and I lost over 5000 points and can't join again. Just a heads up

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;358341 said:
You're not alone Shaun they canceled all of my accounts a few months back.
What a bummer. Wish I had cashed out. Was saving up for a bunch of Amazon cards.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What? Wait? What is this how does this work?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;358351 said:
What? Wait? What is this how does this work?
Sign up to bing rewards with your Microsoft account and start searching daily. Don't use bots!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
how do you use 5 microsoft accounts dont think I even have 1

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;358353 said:
how do you use 5 microsoft accounts dont think I even have 1
Hotmail is a Microsoft account for example or msn

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Turns out they only suspended one of my accounts. So that's good. Unfortunately my second account only had 20 points. Lol. Oh well, time to start over

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So you make multiple hotmail and msn accounts?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;358415 said:
So you make multiple hotmail and msn accounts?
Yes

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks!