1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free - 21 Congo Tetras and 3 Leopard Ctenopoma - Lone Tree

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by RobertAshby, Apr 27, 2021.

1. RobertAshby

RobertAshby Copepod

Live Aquaria sent me someone else's order and I don't have a freshwater tank. The stores near me either don't have room or aren't open. Hopefully the mods will be kind enough to leave this up even though I don't have the post count. I'm not looking to get anything in return, just want them to go to someone with a freshwater tank.

The fish are still in the shipping bags.

Pick up in Lone Tree today, 4/27.

SkyShark likes this.
  2. zinovate

zinovate Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

you might also try finding a group on Facebook.

3. RobertAshby

RobertAshby Copepod

Good call, thanks.

4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I could come this evening after 5:30

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

5. Tinyreef

Tinyreef Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

When life gives you fishes set up fish tanks.

JodiI and RobertAshby like this.
  6. RobertAshby

RobertAshby Copepod

I was trying to rationalize putting a 55 gallon in my garage. Fortunately, MuralReef picked them up before I could follow through on it.

JodiI, neil82 and SynDen like this.
  7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

The leopards are really cool! IMG_4393.JPG
    Thanks for the hook up. Let me know if there are any corals I can hook you up with in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

Scooter Reef and zinovate like this.