Group buy - LED fixtures - Full Spectrum - $150 each

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anyone interested in purchasing some LED fixtures? They normally go for $180 each, but if we get at least 10 of them in one order, we can buy them for $150 each.

They have a 2 year warranty, where the first year they are serviced in the US, the 2nd year, in China. 2 power cables, and are dimable.

They can be seen here: http://www.ajmreefled.com/#!products/cngp

Here are the specs:

Bridgelux 120W
Cool White- 10000k (15 LEDs)
Royal Blue 450nm (22 LEDs)
True Blue 465nm (10 LEDs)
​Green 4520nm (2 LEDs)
Red 630 nm (2 LEDs)
UV 395nm (2 LEDs)
Violet 420nm (2 LEDs)

​15.75" x 8.25" x 2.5"
5~100% dimmable (2 Dimmers)
8lbs
120 degree
30/60/90 optics can be added fo $15 per light

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Group buy - LED fixtures - Full Spectrum - $150 each

PlumCrazy;234990 said:
those lights are going to only be able to put out about an 18-20k spectrum correct?
My guess is 14k from googling' but you can also use the dimmer to adjust the coloring. He also has the 50/50 which are listed for $10 less. I can check to see if he can do them for $140 as part of the group deal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Group buy - LED fixtures - Full Spectrum - $150 each

Sent you a pm.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So, for 4-9 fixtures, the price is $160 each. I would really like to order my lights ASAP. Does anyone want to jump in on the deal at the $160 price?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definitely spend the extra $15 per fixture for optics!! Sweet deal, wish I had the cash to upgrade! What wattage are the led's, I count 55 led's @120w total... so 2.232323 watts each... perhaps 3w underdriven?

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine will only be 6" above the water. With that in mind, I was going to order the one without the optics. Should I change it?

Also, they are 3 watters, underdriven to 2 watts.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;235178 said:
Mine will only be 6" above the water. With that in mind, I was going to order the one without the optics. Should I change it?

Also, they are 3 watters, underdriven to 2 watts.
IMO that close to the water I would get no optics too

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to close this down in a couple of hours so we can get the lights ordered. It appears as if only Aztec and I are the only ones interested. If anyone else wants in, send me a PM asap with your email.