Hello Everyone!

I have been in the hobby for about 5 years. I have done everything from nano reef tanks to breeding clownfish. Nothing like growing algae and rotifers to keep things interesting, but for now I’m going to keep the breeding efforts on the very threatened species the Banggai Cardinal.

*On soapbox*

Don’t buy this fish unless its tank raised. ORA and several other hatcheries are breeding this great fish like crazy.

*Off soapbox*

After taking a much needed break over the last two years it’s time to get another reef tank going. I have a 29 gal JBJ nano cube with 150 w M.H. pendant that has been up and running for about 1 year but during the summer heat wave and I lost a really sweet pair of clowns last summer. I live up in Evergreen so I don't use the air conditioner.

As a result of this experience I have decided to move back into a larger tank, I'm thinking 55 gal with overflow, sump, refugium, and most importantly a chiller.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome! Love to see pics!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to MASC! Is this where you got your screen name?:

[video=youtube;Fyqx_CRSIQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyqx_CRSIQM[/video]

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice to meet ya! (in a manner of speaking)

I've got a banggai in my tank, and he's fabulous. Can't wait to see how the breeding operation goes!

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcom, good luck on the breeding and let us know how the breeding turns out.