Hello, I am new here.

Hello all, I am new to this forum and I look forward to meeting all of you here..

A little about me,
I have been in this hobby for 17 years. I currently have a 75 gal tank housing a marine betta, royal gramma, 6 black bar chromis, blue devil, yellow headed jawfish, flame hawk, mandarin, six line wrasse and 2 percs that are addicted to laying eggs, along with various inverts.
I am married with 2 kids and I work for the USPS as a letter carrier and I have 3 dogs and 3, soon to be 4, horses and a couple of goats and some chickens and a handful of cats. :love: If a pond with fish counts, then I have that too...

Now, can anyone tell me where to go to pay the membership fee?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome to our nifty little club!! Id say welcome to the additcion, but it seems youve been addicted for a while now

For your donation theres a tab at the top right that says "become a badged member", thats whee youll go to donate. You can also attend 2 club meeting wihtin a year and youll get a badge, badged members get discounts at local fish shop who are sponsers of our club. There are a list of these in the forum. I also reccomend reading up about the DBTC program and getting to know that, its a cool little thing we do around here!!

Again, welcome aboard, my name is Josh.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Welcome!! Glad you found us. Josh gave a good description of where to find the membership tab and here is a link if that is easier: JOIN MASC

Adam

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be more than happy to show off my tank! :redface-new:

[attachment=66691:name] This was taken about a couple of weeks ago. Just finished adding 40 lbs of LR. The other fish are hanging out in a holding tank and added in one by one. Should have them all in by Tuesday. Will have another pic then.

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll add my welcome also.

The marine Betta is my favorite. Had mine for awhile now and it's a constant struggle to get food to him before another fish grabs it - any secrets to that?

I love the shelf in the middle! Welcome!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice setup! What are your clownfish hosting in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gajake, most of my fish aren't that aggressive. The blue devil is the most aggressive eater that I have. The hawk fish is spot fed. He goes to his feeding perch and I will throw a small morsel of shrimp, oyster, silver side or whatever and he snatches it up and is happy. With that said, the betta has plenty of time to get his food.

Miah2bzy, my fish are supposed to be hosting that darn carpet. BUTT, they keep laying eggs in and under that rock where they are hanging out. They do this for about a month and the head back over to the nem. Most unusual thing I have ever seen. I guess they feel super safe to leave the nem to have those eggs that will never hatch...

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.