Hello, new to the boards

Hello, thought I'd introduce myself. Been checking out the forums for some time and finally signed up. Daniel from Thornton, I'd consider myself a newb still with only a couple years experience running FOWLS and in the past 8 months started a reef tank. Looking forward to learning more. Ill post some pics.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
looks like a good start. :welcome:

Welcome!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Is that bubble algae in your zoa colony or just the camera angle?

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house. -robert heinlein

Thanks everyone. Zombie, yes, there was a small out break off bubble algae that broke out in my zoa colony, since have been removed unbroken. I think I'll try a couple emeralds again since I'm having a hard time keeping it under control. I'm running water changes weekly and haven't seemed to help the outbreak.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
J4Style;302655 said:
Thanks everyone. Zombie, yes, there was a small out break off bubble algae that broke out in my zoa colony, since have been removed unbroken. I think I'll try a couple emeralds again since I'm having a hard time keeping it under control. I'm running water changes weekly and haven't seemed to help the outbreak.
Talk to jhamic. He might still have his dbtc emerald that is a known bubble algae eater.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.